Happy Sunday…well Creative Beach has something special for this Jazz Sunday. Shaolin Jazz, which was actually the first ever Creativebeach.net post is seeking to do a “graphic remix” of the Shaolin Jazz album cover and they asked if Creative Beach wanted to highlight this great opportunity. So check below for all of the contest details…make sure your work is good. It’s open to worldwide participation, a pair of vans and fresh clothes are on the line.
The SHAOLIN JAZZ – Album Cover Design Contest is a month long competition (Wednesday July 6th – Monday August July 8th), whereby participants can submit designs or “graphic remixes” of the album cover with the winner receiving footwear courtesy of VANS OTW and apparel courtesy of Staple Design. The winner will be announced Wednesday August 10th.
- Designers can submit up to two (2) album cover designs only
- A design collective can only participate as one (1) designer – submitting only two (2) designs
- Size specs: 8.3 x 8.3, 72dpi
- Acceptable file formats: jpg, png, pdf not to exceed 2mb
- Deadline for submitting work - Monday August 8th
- Submit work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To see the album cover click here
- Watch background video about SHAOLIN JAZZ here
Entries will be judged on the following criteria: originality and creativity, usage of typography, and connectivity to the theme of SHAOLIN JAZZ.
Eligibility: the competition is open to everyone worldwide